The Crazyness That Is Man

Posted on 2:52 PM by Tony Spunk

I really sort of dig reading the search queries that bring people by this here hole in the wall blog. Sadly they’re not going to win prizes for variety although I wonder how much a guy who searches for “I want you to spunk on my boots” gets out of his visit? To my knowledge I haven’t covered the topic of spunking on footwear. You can’t go wasting your seed on boots, man. Save it for boobies.

To the person who wanted to know “where can I spank some midgets” I have no idea, truly and I’m sorry you must have been seriously disappointed.

The guy (I assume it can only be a guy, right?) who wanted, “martini whores Mexican bull assfuck” – what the fuck buddy? Although if you find what you’re looking for, drop me a line, okay? Wink.

My favorite of all was “dick rash spunk overload” which sounds like an underground thrash band only more alarming. I hope you got that sorted out man, before things got ugly. Uglier. And if spunk overload gave your dick a rash, I’d be living in the ER by now.

I will end by telling the lady (please let it be a lady) who searched for “lounge honey”, I am available.

A real update soon. I have been busy as a fucking fuck.

8 comments:

Cynnie said...

im sitting in a hot bath reading what i"ve missed...i thought thats was sooo appropriate :)

Tony Spunk said...

Well hey there doll. Quit it with that "I'm in the bathtub" business because I'm trying to write a song here and I don't want it being about boners. Jeezus.

Miss Yvonne said...

I've never looked at my analytics. Because I'm afraid of what I'll see and also because I don't know how to do it.

p.s. boobies.

Tony Spunk said...

It is honestly better that way, sweet lady. There are some depraved monsters out there. I know most of them. Don't do it.

mylittlebecky said...

you're like the internet spunkspert. congratulations :)

Tony Spunk said...

Thank you ma'am, I aim to be an expert at something, you dig? Other than the ladies of course. The Ladies are my specialty. Wink.

The Vegetable Assassin said...

The fuck man, you're over here now? I guess you ran out of ladies at Word Press then you old dog. Oh and the martini whores mexican bull assfuck thing was me, sorry.

Vegetable Assassin said...

Also, that fucking fuck line is mine, fucker. :)