Tony Spunk Is Busy

Posted on 8:19 AM by Tony Spunk

I'm pretty damn busy people. Honestly, I don't remember the last time I was this busy. Usually I like to fall out of bed at noon, smoke a cigar and play with my organ for a few hours before starting my day. This past week I've been up at 9am and doing things that involve my brain. Like working new material and stuff. Yeah really! I've had bookings for new shows up the wazoo. My theory is, the worse the economy gets, the more people want some glitter. And you don't get better glitter than Tony Spunk my fine peeps, no siree.

I've been pretty quiet on the lady front too. No new ladies to tell you about. I did see that Josephine chick again a couple of times and she was no less scarily active both those days than she was in the car that first time. Girl might have a bona fide sex addiction problem I'm thinking. Heh. I have a boner fide one.

Okay I'll stop now, before it gets out of hand.

She came around my place at the weekend and effed my brains out. They're still somewhere on the bedroom floor. You know what else was on the bedroom floor (besides my leopard print g-string, all-man sexiness)? Some puke! Sadly Josephine got a little sick on my waterbed. Motion sickness is a bitch, no? At least she waited till after the proceedings ended. I mean I don't want to sound insensitive or nothin' but no one wants to kiss a chick who just blew chunks, you dig?

All in all, a good week but Jesus Harold Christ I need some rest. Hope you guys are all your groovy, fabulous selves.